A day later than I wanted, but I thought I'd quick mention that I had a blast at Wednesday night's "Next Great American Band" taping. It airs tonight and I'm really excited. Denver & the Mile High Orchestra ROCKED the house!
Plus, seeing the other bands I liked proved worth the four hour flight there and back.
I'm very curious to see how the show gets edited. The staging was excellent, and everyone was very professional. I also must say that I agreed with about 99.9% of what the judges said. My only concern is that if Light of Doom really wants to play with the real bands, they have to stop being treated like 13 year olds. (Yes, they are a "real band". But EVERY comment starts with "For 13, you guys are..." That's not putting them on a level playing field.)
I have more to come... after the show.
GO DMHO!
chs
No comments:
Post a Comment